It is amazing how data holds critical information about what is happening inside your business and technology – to the trained eye!
- What are the key requests that the business needs from technology
- Which technology is impacting business operation and what is the cost
- What are the technology resources focused on and is this critical to the business
Depending on where you are in the implementation of your Service Catalogue you may have considered how to collect this data and make it available to be totally transparent.
- Create a visual representation of your Service Catalogue as it helps collect stakeholder input and what they think they want from a Service Catalogue
- Identify HOW a customer requests business and technology items
- Identify WHAT technology products that you deliver
- Identify WHO delivers those products
Starting with the basics and keeping it simple works. We developed our data collection method to help customers unlock the mystery behind creating a Service Catalogue.